PROVISION OF PHYSIOTHERAPY SERVICES TO CRICKET EASTERN CAPE (PTY) LTD
Cricket Eastern Cape (Pty) Ltd hereby calls for applications from suitably qualified and registered Physiotherapists to supply services to Cricket Eastern Cape (Pty) Ltd (Warriors) for a contract period of two years.
The incumbent will amongst others be required to provide the following:
Provision of comprehensive physiotherapy services to the Warriors cricket squad and other players deemed to require such services
- Provide own treatment equipment
- Travel with the team and provision of services during away matches
- Manage injuries
- Prehabilitation and rehabilitation of injuries
- Management of medical structures in conjunction with the team doctor
- Musculo-skeletal screening in accordance with set guidelines
- Liaison on fitness and injury issues with team doctor, coach and trainer
- Referrals to specialist medical practicitioners
- General medical assistance
- Relevant computer skills for reporting purposes
It is envisaged that the above position is a full time position (at minimum of 5 hours per day 5 days a week during cricket season) with the possibility of the incumbent operating a private practice from the stadium during hours when services not required by Cricket Eastern Cape (Pty) Ltd.
A package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the successful candidate.